HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  

the word according to Sharon P


Time flies REALLY fast...we've made it to another year again to ---> 2007!! Year 2006 has been quite a rough year for most of us..have our ups and downs throughout the year and also lots of cheers and unhappiness...but it has also thought us lots of values and experiences as well..as for me..i've made it through college life the entire year of 2006 and its been quite a great year filled wif obstacles and challenges..will be finishing my Diploma in Quantity Surveying dis year and continue my advanced diploma or degree, locally or overseas..still undecided..

Anywayz, celebrated my new year's eve the other day at Ruums Club and the place was pretty cool, lively and energetic and there was a live band that night before the clock ticks past twelve..didnt get to see any fireworks though dis year..>.<~~

Gonna start doing my new year resolutions soon and hopefully they'll work out real fine..keke..can't really recall wad was my resolutions last year but there r still stuffs dat i have never done before..such as invading the Petronas Twin Towers' bridge, gonna do dat someday..hopefully my fear for heights will not stop me from doing so..Also for dis year, a few of my frens will go overseas to further their studies, one of my good fren will be leaving to the States and another fren will be leaving to UK..

Last but not least, Happy New Year! May 2007 be prosperous and happy for each and every one of y'all!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 02, 2007 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 spoke