bak kut teh for lunch  

the word according to Sharon P

I desperately need a new digicam after my former Canon digital ixus became faulty becoz of my stoooopidness! All my fault..y m i so careless? haihz..now waiting for the PIKOM PC fair dis April 4th to hook up any good bargains there..but dunno which model shud i ask mom 2 buy..hmm another Canon or go for the sleek and gorgeous Sony? :/

Anywayz, i wanted to enrol for a dance lesson since im quite free on weekends and i went to Earth Dance but they have closed all lessons for adults coz the instructor said dat she jz got married and she said she has to make family planning..jz d right timing..*SiGhz* my next target is Right steps @ 2.5 mile near OTS..i thought i was going to enrol thr and so hav my lunch @ Grandma's hand made noodle, jz beside it..



It claimed to be the Klang Teluk Kulai version of bak kut teh and thr were lots of variety to choose from, like my dad's fav big bone 'tua kut', pork leg, and so forth similar to Klang's style..the soup tasted quite nice, quite pekat and not too dillute but not enuf herbs taste and the soy sauce is super salty..but i like it! xD overall, it's my fav bak kut teh place in Kuching as of now..

This entry was posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 spoke