Current essential item - Sunblock  

the word according to Sharon P


Ever since im on my practical training..i've been brought to construction sites and all and i've been walking on mud and soil dat smells like shit..all of dis is actually kinda fun and interesting as it kills time faster when u're not in d office doing taking-offs and facing d computer 24/7. However, d cons to dis is of coz d enemy of all girls, sunburn! Being a QS, dis is included in our scope of work and we have to get our butt up and about, not juz limited in d office. Dats y i've s.o.s-ed my mum 2 get me a sunblock after my terrible encounter of sunburn d other day. I couldnt sleep well coz it hurt so badly esp my shoulder part and my sunburn went from light red -> red -> black. Honestly i was freaked out..i mean who wouldnt right? :/

This is so so important to me right now..without it i'd rather die..and it's effective as well as i didnt get any sunburn after my last site visit. Not only dat it provides UVA/UVF shield protection. Priced at only rm29.90, its worth it!


**its like walking on d desert, right under d burning sun except dis is worst coz ur leg gets stuck in d mud** anyone wans some free sample for clay mask?

During my last site visit to the site, i was met wif my colleague, d one wif a super-annoying-weird-sounding-giggly laugh dat can make anyone's hair stand up..well he's abit sissy compared to the other workers who r so manly and macho. Standing under d shed d other day i realised he is reli reli fair.

me: u look reli fair le..

him: *laughs* really? maybe its becoz im using sunblock.

me: owh ic.isit sunplay?

him: not sure of the brand. my wife bought it long time ago but i never used it till now. but its wif spf50.

me: owh. mine's wif spf130.

him: wah! so high?? wads d highest spf in d market?

me: not sure. i tink its 130.

him: *still surprised* *ponder awhile* icic..yalar..girls shud use higher spf..

other guy: u so old already y still nid 2 use sunblock? ai choi hau sei eh hia? (wanna find younger ones)

all: laugh

This entry was posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 spoke