Rich choc mud cake  

the word according to Sharon P


Yesterday I went over to this shop called DIY, somewhr near Jade Pot, opposite d old FORDA building at jln kereta api, to buy some of my baking necessities..after 'stealing' 3 of my Aunt Shelly's cookbook, I have so many options on what to bake right now, leaving her with only 1 cookbook left..hehehe *evil grin*


Actually I wanted to bake a pavlova at first but finally decided to bake something more familiar first, like a cake.. This recipe is very very simple..u'll just need to buy the instant rich choc mud cake mix which costs only RM7 and 1 pc of butter and for the chocolate paste, I've used the Hershey's syrup, which is great for the extra chocolate goodness, and last but not least, some water..


Everything is very basic and it is extremely simple and dis is definitely the easiest cake that I've ever baked so far..it took about 20 minutes or so to prepare the batter and pouring it in the cake tin..and 40 minutes later...vualah!!!




Sadly my cake got burnt a lil' on the top layer so I had to slice those black-ish areas out, therefore the holes here and there.. well, dont judge a book by its cover coz the cake tastes real goooooooood! Chill the cake and it'll taste even better!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 spoke

Anonymous  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.