midnight surprise!  

the word according to Sharon P

ystday night, morning to be exact, past 12, i was about to enter dreamland when suddenly...............SUMTHIN flew pass at d speed of light :O so shocked. i was like owh shit wtf was dat??! Quickly go n turn on d lights 1st....jeng jeng!!










no idea when did it flew into my room..walao..and worst of all, i'm reli scared of things dat fly & crawl. gee! after a few attempts to chase it out of my room and wasted abt 15 mins of my precious sleeping time, i finally gave up! Quickly call my brave housemate to chase it out for me. Thank goodness! D big moth hinggaped at my door and i quickly shut close it n slept at peace after dat.

From dis morning till now d moth is still hanging at d wall outside my window. Sheesh. Just hope i dont get suffocated for shutting down my window d whole night!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 spoke

Those photos took using p1i?

The green tint issue is obvious, flashed to latest firmware?

Anyway, nice theme.

yaya took using my p1i..u mean d lower part isit? i realize it is obvious at night only..but partly is because of d 'wave' from my room's ceiling fan..dats y got d vertical lines..:(

Anonymous  

Simon Poh here, Anyway, you really not scare of taking photo of the moth.. =)

anyway, this shown that you still have some bravery ...

hahaha 'coz it sticks to d wall for a long time..otherwise i wouldnt snap d.