angry!  

the word according to Sharon P

I'm so mad and pissed off at my s2pid thesis Supervisor now! She's Malay for one thing. At 1st i wasnt anything into racism or anyth lidat. But den now, yeah i cud c d differences after discussing & comparing wif my friends' supervisors.

Asked her what is d format for doing our interim report? She's like trying to avoid d question n ask us to do it ourself. SO wtf is dis consultation and u supervising us for? Bloody hell.

After amended everything, I handed-up to her 2day. I've printed d stuffs dat i have amended only coz wads d point printing everything dat is correct all over again? I was re-arranging everything in d order dat our Head, Dr B wanted, and asked from her d previous chapters dat i have submitted and approved by her last week. She was searching here n thr inside her drawer. Then out-of-sudden she go thr nag "Y do i have to do dis arrangement bla bla" I told her "No, i'll arrange everyth for u before submitting". D reason she was nagging was becoz she couldn't find my previous chapters! KNN! And i thought to myself, wad kind of management skills are u implicating here huh?! (She was our management lecturer!)

And today she said my interim report has to include dis n dat. She never mentioned all dis be4! WTf? u thought I'm so free kah? Y didn't u tell me earlier?! I don't mind re-doing it but i mind meeting u so often. We have lots of classes and it's super inconvinient to fit our schedule wif urs.

Does it ever appear in her mind how hard we've tried to managed between our thesis, assignments and study at the same time? D last time, she said i don't have time management. I told her it's d outcome dat matters most. Today since i'm so beh song wif her attitude i ask her to clarify more specifically regarding my time management issue as time management is one of d elements of d assessment criteria. As far as i noe wad i hav completed so far is so much better than d other students under her supervision. All she could do was just 'gong gong' smile thr. tak tahan!

Wondering how can i stand her next sem? :'( Oh God, plz bless me! =.=

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 21, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 spoke