hectic weekend  

the word according to Sharon P

i was supposed to finish off my assignments and thesis dis weekend n stay at home kuai kuai...DEN my sis called me and asked me to help her to do some registration thingy at Segamat dis Sun..den quickly rushed off my thesis and bought my bus ticket at PuduRaya...most of d tix for Transnasional and KKKL were sold out so i ended up wif Metrobus, 1st time using dis company to Melaka. Guess wad? D driver used a short cut n we didnt pass Melaka Raya where i would normally stopped. So ended up at Melaka Sentral dis time..which is further from my sis' place.


Waited her for quite a while and i walked around...as i was looking for a black cap for quite a while..finally i've caught my eyes on a cool black cap..and quickly bought it!! D seller gave me a discount so i got it off for a cheap rm16! ^^


Den straightly we went home and ate d yummy bak chang dat sis bought..den d 4 of us (me,sis,wk&benny) went to Bukit Beruang's badminton court for 2 hrs game of badminton..now my arm aches badly..chin jia tia lei..whoaaaa :'( babooon help me massage!! :P


MTV Asia Awards 2008 is finally over.. wanted to go so badly but its near impossible 2 get d tix so jz gave up hope la...anyways i thought d MAAs were quite well presented and organised..both MCs, Karen Mok & Jared Leto..weird pairing but they are reli charismatic n made d show interesting..D performances by Super Junior, Leona Lewis, One Republic and The Pussycat Dolls were awesome..each performing 2 tracks each..The click 5 was great too! i think all d foreign stars did greatly..as for our local group..d collaboration btwn a few local artists performing Marabahaya were a total mess and terrible. feel like wanna throw smelly eggs at them! so menyasoikan our music industry only..Nicholas Teo was there as well but he didnt perform..his speech was right after d performance of an English band so he didnt get all d cheers he deserved. hahah poor guy! Sumore he was using broken English. adui! wads wrong wif those Malaysians? =.=|||


On Sunday, I went to Segamat@Johor wif Roselyn, had to wake up at 6 dat morning..gosh so sleep deprived lately..it is a 1.5 hours journey and we were running late ady coz of our late breakfast..but due to my sis' driving skills n her need for speed, we reached our destination, Klinik Lee, earlier than d supposed time. They were doing dis blood testing thingy for the old folks to test their glucose level..Guess wad I did there? I was d nurse of d day! XD without d uniform only..keke :P I filled in their form n labelled their test tube and called their name to enter d room. Wads more surprising is when one of d old folks called me 'Missy'!! looOl! so syok sendiri! Dr. Lee is d MCA Chairman/President for Segamat according to Rose. He then invited us for a drink after we finished off d blood testing.


After dat, on d way back to Melaka we stopped by Tangkak....simply to........



eat d famous GU BAK MEE (Beef noodle)!! d small corner shop was so packed but luckily we got our seats. It tasted identical to Kuching's Green Hill Corner's gu bak mee. except it's in a larger portion and more gu baks..and we still asked them to add extra gu baks..yummy~~!!




Isn't it cute? Got it for free from OCBC Bank when we went to Dataran Pahlawan. All u hav 2 do is register ur ATM card wif them. Easy peasy. Now Sam my cat has someone of d same size to play with. my other stuffed toys r too big n kept inside my box. So here it is my bear bear all d way from Melaka..XD




There's dis newly opened Sushi restaurant at Dataran Pahlawan, 4th floor i tink, and d sushi there is not bad. If u're visiting, dont ever forget to try out their Salmon Cheese Hana Maki..omg so yummy!! our all-time fav!! as for d rest d menu is like Sushi King's..try it out~!





salmon cheese hana maki








This entry was posted on Monday, August 04, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 spoke

haha..really yummy..yang's fav also. nxt time go back kch we go venture for sushi again~ ;)