Mua special day  

the word according to Sharon P

Gifts from Sis, Sarah, Cla,Anson,Wai Chi,Yin Tyan,Ah keat,Kenny,Ah jack,Ah tong,Dan,Simon,Mary,Jacq,Ing Kee,Shwu Huey,Shu juen,Angeline,Shee Lang,Ong ong



First and foremost, would like to thank all my friends who celebrated my bday the other day and thanks for all the birthday greetings through SMS, friendster and MSN..and thanks for all the lovely gifts guys. Went through many surprises this year and well, i'm the kind that really like surprises~ XD another year passed by means getting another year older..means being able to experience more new things.. o.O

Well, my housemates and friends, Mary,Jacq,Shu Juen and Ing Kee, celebrated my bday party at Neway, Time Square last Sat. We had the dinner buffet there and sang out hearts out that night. As we were singing, then suddenly my sneaky housemates brought in my bday cake and gave me a bouquet of roses wif a hidden necklace in between. Was kinda shocked and touched at the same time. After karaoke, we stopped by Thai Club, and d place was super packed. Someone even went to the DJ on duty and announced my bday out loud. Kinda touched though. ;P





we r not barbarians, juz having big appetite dat night :P





cutting bday cake



the 5 crazy gals

mary, me n ing kee


kissable only for gals, no guys



me and ing kee doing concert


Cheers wif shu juen



On Sunday, went to Cla's place to do our Building Acts assignment along wif Sars and Anson. I'd figured out they would come out wif something ady dat day as they were getting all sneaky and fishy dat day. Finally they surprised me wif a B'day cum X'mas Cake. 2-in-1 eh? It was a blueberry cheese cake and it tastes yummy. To top it off, i got an individual gift from them. Thanks guys..dat night, my fren Dan invited me out and i thought it was gonna be a usual outing; dinner, movies, bowling? Mana tau, he brought me to his house and cooked pasta for me. So shocked and abit awkward feeling at the same time. Lucky him, his pasta tastes pretty awesome.


b'day + x'mas cake = blueberry cheesecake

anson, cla, me n sarah (i noe u two has got cream on ur hands!)


On Monday, was supposed to pick up my baby samsung ady as d guy told me it was fixed and ready to check out. Mana tau, reach thr he told me it was still faulty and my phone ribbon is problematic. So have to send it to the factory again. So 'cheh su' la them. So irresponsible and unsistematic. Then, my fren, Simon, who came all d way from Perak to play, asked me to go help him choose a bday gift for his fren. It sounded kinda fishy to me but i juz played along wif him. Couldnt find anything at time square so we went to KLCC instead. Finally, he brought me to Tomei and bought me a pair of dolphin necklace made of white gold. Then we went to Chillies for dinner. Fyi, never order the fried chicken chop coz its as hard as a rock, but the sauce tastes awesome though. Our eyes buldge when d waiter served us our meal. Have to use a trolley somemore coz too big d plates. Overall, d menu thr is somewhat similar to tgi friday's but they dont have the 3 course meal at Chillies and the price there is lower than friday's. Went to watch DejaVu after dinner and d movie is very tricky so u gotta pay attention carefully during d beginning part. I actually dozed off during d middle part as it was abit boring and den d back part was interesting again. It's a so-so movie le..not really up to my expectation..

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2006 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 spoke

HoHoHO!! so many surprises!! i want oso!! my bday always no surprise one!! :(

haha..gib u big big surprise nxt yr..XD

sure o not...hahaha