Sagittarius Babies  

the word according to Sharon P

My warmest wishes goes out to all da Sagittarius Babies, including myself :P ~ Happy Birthday to my buddies Jasmine, Simon, Wei Wei & Jasper~~ Cheers to all! Have a wonderful, blessed and lots of fun year ahead! XD

Feel kinda empty lately.... my baby handphone has also admitted to d hospital, can't hear any sound when there're incoming calls, caused by the heavy rain few weeks ago, after my other baby laptop had been admitted earlier on. Should be able to get both back by this weekend. Crossing my fingers: X Please please please la....>.<

Movie updates:
Watched Colic and Possessed last Friday and Saturday. Both are horror movies but only Colic managed to give me the chills and adrenaline rush. Possesed was somewhat lame and hilarious, and we (me and my housemate) just couldnt help it but laugh out loud (LOL) inside d cinema. Kekeke...Good try for Malaysian horror movie though. Haha. Try harder next time. However, i was kinda surprised to find out that the background setting of the movie Possesed was filmed in Kuching, Sarawak, where scenes of the riverfront and the fort margherita were shown quite often. Bangganya! XD




This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2006 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 spoke