brand new digicam  

the word according to Sharon P

after nagging my mum to buy a new digicam for weeks, finally we've gotten a brand new one yesterday~~!..XD

at 1st my family n i went to PIKOM PC fair at permata carpark around 12pm but d place was pack like hell and so stuffy and warm and one can easily kena squezzed penget like pancake. we went to see canon and sony booths. sony's t series also not bad but d touch screen is nt convinient for my dad to use as his hand is so big. decided to leave early so my sis jz bought a kingston pendrive 2gb for rm26. juz 2 months ago i bought my pendrive mini 2gb for rm47. so kek tiokz!! after dat we went to Hock lee centre to see whether they have nikon s600 thr.

i'd thought dat d nikon s600 is pretty good considering d price for such cool specs such as 10megapixels and 28mm wide angle lens and etc..but the sales guy mr kueh told us dat nikon was good before but now d quality has deteriorated, mainly coz its produced in thailand now..and he recommended us the canon digital ixus 860i, which was eventually my 2nd option after hearing good reviews abt it in d internet. apart from being small sized, it has cool specs such as 28mm wide angle lens and 3.0" lcd and it takes very clear images and videos. U can even interchange the colour of ur shirt wif ur frens' in d pic taken. now dats fun! :P

so we bought it for RM1270, rm29 cheaper than PC fair and got d same freebies as offered at pc fair such as 2gb memory card, casing, mini tripod, umbrella, metal strap and rm100 voucher. becoz we added an additional screen protector (RM39) we got it for rm20, so d total was rm1290.

Camera aside, i also got myself my very very very VERY 1st hair dye!!! XD

I wanted sth brown and reddish so i chose d colour light ash brown or blonde i tink, forgotten d..since it was my 1st hair dye i expected a darker version for my super dark black hair wouldnt absorb d dye well although d hairstylist assured me dat it will be d same..2 hrs later, it turned out to be exactly d same shade..quite impress wif them..however i jz read from d internet dat ash will turn ur hair green..and i was so so shocked =O / o.O and wanted to bomb my hair dresser so badly but on 2nd thought.. green hair is quite cool too. :)

This entry was posted on Monday, April 07, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 spoke

That's a really nice cam, I will want to buy one of those too, probably the revised IXUS870 if it's out.

yea its reli good esp d video recording, no lag and crisp sound..canon ixus rocks~!