exhausted  

the word according to Sharon P

extremely exhausted right now...and i dun noe y..mom said its abnormal for ppl to get sleepy most of d time..maybe got some sickness..sheesh! mayb i nid 2 go for full body chk-up. even while im sms-ing my fren i almost doze off..but still have to work..IF ONLY...i'd take a full day leave instead of HALF! grr! dad also scold me silly. coz i dun get paid training here unlike my other classmates at other companies. =.= some say 'why dont juz quit?' cant la. u think so easy meh? how m i gonna pass dis sem later? and sumore later kena blacklisted by the company and d company's circle of frens.

well well the half day leave is 'coz it's the 'cheng beng' festival today and i went to the sarawak buddhist temple mainly to pay respect to my dearly beloved fren aka my da ke ai..who is so selfish to leave us all without saying goodbye..hmphf..!

so i went to the temple early and called up my fren, nick coz i didnt c anyone familiar thr yet..mana tau d time has been postponed..sikui nick didnt update me pun..so i walk here and there inside and around d temple looking for my fren's name plate, carrying along a big bouquet of chrysanthemum flowers..got at least 4-5 rounds ah..how embarrasing.. =.= and d ppl sitting outside look at me like im an alien lidat..aiii! finally i've decided to ask d temple caretaker, i tink she is, d place where my fren's name plate is located..and dats how i'm no longer lost and clueless..*phew*

finally d others came and we prayed awhile, yea even though i'm a christian but my family and i do visit temples and pay respect thr..and thr was also a monk hired to pray over my fren..we all followed thru d ceremony which lasted for abt 15 mins..

on my way to Maybank today i was still daydreaming while im behind d steering wheel dat i made a right turning without noticing a perodua rusa coming from d opposite direction..d driver avoided me and almost terpelanting..i felt so bad and was totally alert after dat..learnt my lesson..

In d afternoon, after sending my mum off to work it was still early..so i went to permata car park for d PIKOM pc fair exhibition alone..sob sob..whoa reli alot of ppl man..quite pack and d space is reli limited le..d pc fair is reli small compared to KL's pc fair..i went to chk out sony and canon booths offering digicam and i found out both brands offer quite similar digicam specs apart from d appearance wise..so its quite hard for me to decide now..and my good fren's sis is working at d Sony booth so i asked her can get discounts or not? she replied me can give more free gifts only..aiyer..sadness!

Yea thr r also lots of lenglui promoters..dats y so many guys lo..but didnt c any leng chai thr 2day..pc fair, ill be back dis Sun wif my walking banks! jz wait for me!

This entry was posted on Friday, April 04, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 spoke