hapi father's day!  

the word according to Sharon P



Hapi Father's Day to my daddy dearest in Kuching~~ We've actuali c'brated Father's Day in kuching before I came back to KL 'coz got c'brate mother's day must also c'brate father's day. Fair and square. We went to one of dad's fav restaurant for dinner and i've also specially made a super yummy chilled strawberry cheesecake. Too bad can have 1 slice only coz nxt day going back 2 kl d. We also bought dad a Crocodile/Polo set of wallet, belt and creditcard holder, which me n Rose finally decided on after spending a long time at d men's department..hahaz. And thankfully dad liked it.


And not forgetting my two sesat papas Ansonlapek and GiantKhaLoon.. They say it's d thought dat counts right? And guess wad? I've thought of u both 2day!! XD XD hehe mai sweat la..
Lots of love from ur daughter~! xoxo

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 15, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 spoke

Thanks but I want cheesecake!!!!!!!

ok no prob! wait ur bday nxt yr~ XD

Next year?
This thursday is "mummy" birthday, same what....

Can make cake too....

haha dat day ady gave 'mummy' cake lei..u wan me specially bake wan ah? haha u fly to kch den i might consider le..:P

But when I'm flying to Kuching, you not there.....ah.....

Tmn Melati also sama saje la.......