life as a 2nd yr advanced dip student  

the word according to Sharon P

very very challenging indeed...and now i barely have any leisure time for myself to indulge myself in shopping trips or karaoke sessions wif my pals..i admit it..i'm reli stressed out dis sem..adding oil to d fire is our fyp or our thesis [plz don't spell it as 'testis'] !!

Anyways, i have yet got d time to blog abt my trip to melaka over the last wkend and my 2 lovely fren's bday d other day! More importantly, d launching of my fren's Hot Plate stall at Jalan Song, at peach garden i presume..his stall name is Hot Plate Super Grill..be sure to try it out as he's a very dedicated and good cook..altho' i have never tried his cooking before la..hehe..bt he has sent me aplenty of his cooked western food which almost made me salivate and stomache growling. I was supposed to post it up earlier bt considering d speed of my house line, it may take longer than i'd expected. Well jz keep ur fingers crossed.

I'll be back to post more regularly after i'm done with my project proposal for my thesis. I'm so gonna have white hair after dis sem. waaaa >.<

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 spoke

All the best for the "thesis".

And thanks for organising the dinner that day.

haha. good job wif d spelling. Thanks for going too! :P